Lease - Grade A, Offices, Retail, Shopping Mall
The Westfield Emporium is a 3 floor mixed use development located at the Ikate junction which will include office and retail elements. The total size for the project is approximately 2,800m2 and shops sizes will range from 50m2 to 375.02m2 while offices suites will range between 15m2 and 35m2.
The developer is Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi and Dillon Consultants are acting as Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers for the project. The developer has zoned areas in the plaza for food & beverage, hypermart, beauty & cosmetics, fashion & accessories, home/family & kids, digital & electronics, services & lifestyle and will also provide 24-hour power supply & security monitoring.
Rents in the property upon completion will range between N12,000/m2 to N17,000/m2.
- Name: Westfield Emporium/Mall;
- Location: Ikate Junction, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos. Beside Oando Filling Station;
- Floors: 3;
- Use: Mixed – Office and Retail;
- Number of Units: 30 Retail Units & 17 Offices;
- Total Size: 30,000sq. ft. or 2,787m2 ;
- Client/Developer: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi;
- Architect: Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited;
- Quantity Surveyor: Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited;
- Project Manager: Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited;
- Engineer: Mabos Engineering Consulting;
PRICE ON APPLICATION
In order to get information on the current PRICE and availability of space in the above property kindly contact us by filling the form at the bottom of this page