Lease - Grade A, Offices
Continental Reinsurance is currently developing a 7-floor office development on Olosa Street in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is in line with the trend driven by the insurance sector over the past few years which has seen projects such as Mansard Place, WAPIC HQ, Cornerstone HQ and a few others come to bear.
It was designed by Formwork Limited and sits on a land area of approximately 1,300sqm. Frontier Capital, advisors for Lakepoint Towers and Lakepoint Apartments in Banana Island are acting as the development managers while Eko Pearl Nigeria Limited has used this project to venture into construction for 3rd parties.
- Name: Head Office Complex for Continental Reinsurance PLC;
- Address: Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria;
- Developer: Continental Reinsurance PLC;
- Use: Office;
- Floors: 7;
- Estimated Land Area: c. 1,300sqm;
- Development Manager: Frontier Capital Limited;
- Project Manager: Courtney Micheal Partnership (Nigeria) Limited;
- Main Contractor: Eko Pearl Nigeria Limited;
- Architect: Formwork Limited;
- Structural Engineer: UF-A Consultants;
- ELV Consultant: Powerfield Consulting Limited.
PRICE ON APPLICATION
In order to get information on the current PRICE and availability of space in the above property kindly contact us by filling the form at the bottom of this page