Lease - Mixed Use Development
The Campbell Centre, Lagos Island is a 400-bay car parking facility and an event hall that can accommodate 1,000 people being developed by IBILE Holdings and Willao Nigeria Limited. The development is in proximity to Lagos City Hall, St. Nicholas House, and Tafawa Balewa Square.
It was developed through a Public-Private Partnership and is in line with the Lagos State government’s efforts geared towards easing congestion and providing parking facilities within the city. It will be the first of its kind in Lagos Island once completed.
- Name: The Campbell Centre;
- Location: Campbell Street, Lagos Island – Lagos;
- Use: Car Park & Event Hall;
- Capacity(Event Centre): 1,000 people;
- Developer: IBILE Holdings Limited and Willao Nigeria Limited;
- Contractor: Construction Kaiser;
- Mechanical & Electrical and Plumbing Engineer: M&E Kaiser Limited;
- Construction Date: August 2016 ;
- Expected Completion: H1:2018.
PRICE ON APPLICATION
In order to get information on the current PRICE and availability of space in the above property kindly contact us by filling the form at the bottom of this page