More than ever before, succeeding in this highly competitive industry requires not just traditional knowledge and skills, but also creativity, a deep understanding of the dynamics of the business, and the ability to foresee emerging trends in the marketplace before your competitors. The goal of Nigeria CRE Investor Seminars is to allow professionals to step back from their frenetic work lives for one day, to get a clearer, more analytic view of current trends and emerging patterns in the Commercial Property Industry in Nigeria, and how to capitalize on them.
Most commercial Nigeria Real estate conferences deal with what’s been happening in the industry this year, last month or even last week. However, we believe that highly effective and productive real estate leaders must maintain their focus on emerging and future trends. With this goal in mind, we monitor the industry on a global basis, in order to identify and assess the current and future significance of evolving patterns.
Who Attends These Seminars?
- Professionals engaged in Office, Multi-Unit Residential, Retail, Industrial, Hotel Properties
- Executives of Pension Funds, Private Equity, Reits, Institutional Investors And Opportunity Funds
- End-users/tenants of corporate real estate
- Investment bankers, lenders, financial analysts, bond raters and business consultants
- Commercial real estate brokers and advisors
- Lawyers, accountants and other specialists providing expertise to the real estate industry
- Public and private sector managers of Institutional Commercial Real Property
- Anyone engaged in acquisitions, dispositions, management, financing, leasing, marketing or development of corporate or investment real estate
TO REGISTER YOUR SPONSORSHIP/PARTICIPATORY INTEREST PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com